3D Dad Delivers Delight
- Samsung recently aired an ad for its new 3D LED television.
- :30 second ad featuring dad bringing a 3D TV to his family.
- :15 second version of the same ad, but “dad” was missing.
- Both ads achieved outstanding Ace Scores.
- The :30 second version was one of the highest scoring ads across all industries between men and women.
- Storyline of “dad bring home a great product for his family” struck a visceral nerve.
- :30 second version achieved significantly higher levels of Persuasion, Relevance and Desire among middle-aged males (many of whom were dads).
- The family enjoying the TV together was an integral part of the :30 second ad.
- Samsung was not the only manufacturer to launch a new, innovative product. Other launch ads that had a less personal element generated lower Ace Scores.
Scroll To Top