- The automotive industry relies on the impact that their brand image has on consumer attitude and behavior.
- Ace Metrix tested the linkage between the contents of an ad and the brand name.
- Ace Metrix tested two ads, the first featured the brand name at the end of the ad and the other did not.
- The results were decisive: the unbranded ad (no name, no logo) rated significantly lower than the branded version.
- Respondents misidentified the ad as that of a non-luxury brand.
- The branded ad rated exceptionally high in both Ace Score and brand identification.
- With early warning from Ace Metrix, advertisers can discover and solve branding issues quickly before advertising and media dollars have been wasted.
Scroll To Top