September 26th, 2015
- A Fortune 100 tech company launched a co-operative ad partnership.
- They needed to know which of the ads was most effective heading into phase two of the media execution.
- Ace Scores revealed that one ad scored much higher than the others.
- This information allowed them to adjust their media schedule to increase rotation of the more effective ad.
- Demographic details, persuasion, and watchability scores for the higher scoring ads revealed a targeted, more receptive audience for these creatives.
- The modified rotation matched these ads on programming with the highest performing demo groups, eliminating wasted media dollars.
Scroll To Top