Having It All
- Sales events are key for auto makers.
- The primary sales event marketing tactic is high reach, high frequency advertising.
- This, however, is expensive.
- One marketer analyzed Ace Scores for 18 months of sales event ads.
- A consistent pattern appeared: :30 second launch ad later followed with a :15 second version.
- Is this efficient reuse of the :30 second spot or waste? As it turns out, it’s neither.
- Ace Scores showed that shorter :15 second ads generated the same overall impact as longer :30 second ads.
- So, for sales events, :15 second ads allow an automaker to have the same impact as a :30 second ad but with lower production costs, lower media costs, higher reach, and higher frequency.
Scroll To Top