To reach men and build brand awareness by running in the highest rated programs.
- Men: 370 (Norm430).
- Women: 436
- The ad was a montage intended to convey a home’s financial, architectural, and emotional connection.
- Although its Ace Score was above norm, demographic splits revealed a polarity between men and women.
- Not only was the sports network programming expensive, there was also a risk of negative impact based on the target media weight.
- The advertiser was able to make a very fast decision; they pulled it from the sports network and replaced it with an ad they had already run – an ad they knew had generated high Ace Scores among men.
- They were able to quickly identify a problem, salvage their expensive media buy, and redirect the women-appealing ad into programming that skewed more to women.